Just finished printing my first set of cards. While they’re pretty far off from my original vision, I had a lot of fun making them. For the most part, I was really impressed with how well my press behaved. It gave a nice, even impression without very much toying with it. I did have a little bit of trouble getting my roller height right and my registration was off for about half of the cards, and hit the pearls correctly on very few… Unfortunately because of the white run, I wasn’t able to get the black on top to be very rich. BUT considering this was my first time doing this when I didn’t have someone who knows what they’re doing to ask for help, and considering I have some kind of makeshift equipment, I’m pretty psyched.
A few casualties…
All inked up.
I’ll be putting a link up to my etsy store when I get these listed, and will be selling them as singles and in sets.